2009年1月20日火曜日

Other Class Ranking!!

*No.1 

I think Chiiiii* is the best blog among other class. First time I had seen, I was surprised at that quantity of writing. So I was impressed, and the quality of writing is high. Her writing is so clear and easy to understand. Besides, there are a lot of links and good picture. So I choose the best blog.

*NO.2

I think ★SMILEY★ is the second one. This blog uses a lot of colors. So I can read easily and the picture is so good. I like it. And it is arranged for originally. So I think this blog is different from other blog. So I choose the second one.

*No.3

I think DOOOOOOON!!! is the third one. There are a lot of pictures, so I can read easily and funny. Its pictures are so good and it is written a lot. And it is checked at important words, so I can understand the topic easily. So I choose the third one.

0 件のコメント: